Skip to main content

First Impression Review for iWhite BB.Holic Everyday BB Cream




First Impression Review for iWhite BB.Holic Everyday BB Cream


Happy Valentine's Day girlies. As usual, I apologize for being missing in action because I am into the corporate world again. But as promised, I won't be giving up beauty blogging.

 Today I will be giving my honest review for iWhite's latest product, the BB.Holic Everyday BB Cream. I saw  this product in the group, The Make Up Revolution PH in Facebook (if you haven't join the group yet, please check it out because the latest beauty news are there) . Knowing iWhite, it was known for products that are very much affordable. I have tried their nose pack in which I was not satisfied (will be posting my updated review soon ). But though I was not satisfied with their nose pack, I still wanted to try this BB Cream because it is so affordable. So let's get it on.


CHARACTERISTICS:

The claims:


For those who are new in the Make-up World, BB Cream is a blemish balm or beauty balm, It is like a foundation but gives lesser coverage and has skin-care properties. It is lighter than foundation. So if you are the type of person who doesn't want wearing liquid foundations but wants a good base, BB Creams may be good for you. To add, bb creams are also known for skin-lightening effects if used religiously. 

As for the scent, it smells good at first but has a crayon-like smell but not that bothering at all, For the consistency, it is very liquidy, just like of a tinted moisturizer.


VARIETY:

BB.Holic comes in two shades, Light and Beige. I got the Light Shade.

I haven't seen a full-pack of this one but I guess since it is for Everyday use, it only comes in sachets. 


INGREDIENTS :



SIZE:

4 ml

PRICE:

P 24.50

PACKAGING:






BB.Holic comes in sachets. The sachet is divided into two. I think it is good for 2 uses. But actually, I was not able to finish 1 sachet.



This is how it looks like after opening and squeezing out the product. This is not good for our kikay kits. 


The design of the packaging is very girly. I like it.

APPLICATION:


I suggest for you to use your hands in applying this one since it's very liquidy. Your brush or your sponge will just absorb the product. In applying, I noticed that it is like a tinted moisturizer with very light coverage. There was no itch or sting felt.


I had the product on the left part, (which is the right side of my face, hehehe). The right part is just a plain me. No anything. Literally, it's a woke-up like this face. Hahaha. Please forgive the dark circles brought to you by mascara and eyeliners from yesterday.
As you can see, the part with the product (left) looks quite light but since I am acidic I know it will oxidize after setting.


After applying BB.HOlic on my whole face. Can you see the difference from the first pic? It evened out my skin tone, redness on my cheeks were gone and some minor blemishes were concealed. It really gives a dewy finish.



 The left part has a setting powder. And the right part doesn't have. You can see the difference of a mattified face and a dewy-looking face. This is at 9:40 AM

PERFORMANCE / LONGEVITY:


At 11:12, I noticed that the right part (the part that doesn't have a setting powder) is really shiny, so I can't help but apply a setting powder on that part also. By the way, I used Essence All About Matt fixing Compact powder to set my face. 


The oil absorbing sheet that I used just for the left side of my face (the right part in the picture)
As you can see, it has a very minimal transfer and there's really an oil build-up because usually, I just oil up like this if I use the sheet for the whole face. 


After 5 hours, this is the oil absorbing sheet. Very oily right? Even if I used a mattifying powder. After blotting, the product is still on my face which is a plus point for me.

Just a note, I have a combination skin lately.

AVAILABILITY:

The product is available in Watsons.

PROS:

-The price. The cheapest BB Cream ever.
- I love that it comes in small packages. Money won't be wasted if the product is not good.
- I love that it evened out my skin tone, it made me look fresh and it did not appear cakey.
- I love that my skin appeared to be healthy looking. No dullness.
-The product is still on my face after blotting because it has a very minimal transfer.

CONS:
- It really gave me extreme oiliness.
- Packaging is good that it is small but it can't be stored in our kikay kits. I hope there are caps like Quick FX and Olay.


FINAL THOUGHTS :

Usually, I test out the longevity of the product for 5 hours only because it is the minimum number of hours oiling up is ok with me. What I mean is, if I didn't oil-up at 5 hours, the product is good enough for me. Meaning, retouching is ok with me, after 5 hours. With this product, I was shiny in less than 5 hours. But, since it made my face appeared looking fresh, I'll just find ways on how not to oil-up that much. I think I'll use a primer for this one so I'll still give this a thumbs up.

Repurchase? Yes. I recommend this to those who are starting in make-up and for those who wants a dewy finish.




Disclaimer: The review was based on my personal experience and it does not reflect the view of the company and other people associated with this product. The review was not paid, not sponsored and not for advertisement. My personal experience with the product may be different from yours.



Comments

  1. I haven't try this iWhite's bb cream peru feeling ko maganda sya kasi may niacinamide. did u try the concealer cream ng maxi peel ? maganda din sya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plan kong bumili niyan. Mukhang maganda nga siya at affordable pa. Sana masatisfy niya needs ko pagdating sa BB cream. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used iwhite too and I like it. it works like korean brand bb cream for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yehey... nice to know you love it too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review i just buy this just now... same shade the light coz i have fair complexion.. I hope it works well on me since it claims to be herbal and safe.. coz i have sensitive skin....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis.. how did the product work on you? Hope you liked it too :)

      Delete
  6. Hi, I may suggest use Gluta C powder instead bcoz it has oil control and matte finish as well and good combination of this Iwhite BB cream this powder can be bought at Watson. BTW user here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... maganda pala yung gluta-c powder... naku,parang gusto ko try. Thanks for the info sis.. :)

      Delete
  7. just tried this nito lang month. and yes! super ganda niya promise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi... Im new to this. And today I just bougth iwhite bb cream. Hindi ko sure kung gagamitin ko ba(since hindi ako maka make-up na tao), so nag search ako ng mga reviews. And saw this blog. Thank you so much for this kasi I think hindi na ako magkakaroon ng doubt to use this bb cream. Thumbs up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I use this even if I have acne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually depends on your skin. For acne-prone, it is much better to use oil-free and non comedogenic products.. I don't think this one is oil-free . Finding the right product is really a trial and error process. Best of luck to you :)

      Delete
  10. After ko mag appmy nyan as moisturiser at tbe same time pwede pb ako.mg apply ng liquid foundatin ko ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pwede na ba toh sa 14 years old?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo