Skip to main content

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer




REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER


First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.

 Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs moisture. In the absence of moisture, it just oils up to compensate the loss. But again I recommend to use water-based moisturizer in order not to add greasiness into your face. . Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer may be a good moisturizer for you to try.

Here is my verdict with the product :


CHARACTERISTICS:

Celeteque Hydration  Facial Moisturizer is water-based, oil-free,non-comedogenic and fragrance free. This can be used day and night. It won't be a hassle if you use it during the day because it is just light weight. Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer is also super liquidy/watery. This is how it looks like.



VARIETY: 

Celeteque has other moisturizers like for the Sun Care line, they have a moisturizer that is matte and with SPF. Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer is their ideal moisturizer for daily use.

 INGREDIENTS:




SIZE:

 Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer is available in 50 ml and 100 ml sizes.

PRICE:

50 ml costs P129.75 and 100 ml costs more than P 200.00

PACKAGING: 

 Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer is packed in a squeeze-type tube with a box. Both the box and the tube contains the description of the product. Ingredients are indicated only in the box.



APPLICATION:


 In applying Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer, you just need a pea-sized amount. A little goes a long way. When I applied it to my face, I felt like I am spreading water all over it. Hahaaha. Yes, it's super liquidy. I love it that way because it's super light. It doesn't have a greasy feeling after. I felt that my face is very moisturized without the greasy feeling.

PERFORMANCE:

 After applying this moisturizer, I felt that my skin was really moisturized because of the smooth feeling. But the dry parts of my face was still visible. I continued using the product and the dry patches were gone.

 AVAILABILITY:

Celeteque Hydration facial Moisturizer is available in Watsons and other Beauty Counters.


 PROS:
 -water-based, oil-free, doesn't clog pores, I didn't break out.
-fragrance free, meaning it doesn't contain fragrance that are sometimes harmful to skin
-a little goes a long way, you can use the 50 ml tube for 6 months I think.
- very lightweight
- the price is very affordable.


 CONS:

 -for my dry patches, it did not go away with one application, still kinda visible. I waited for couple of days for the patches to go away but I definitely felt the moisture.


 Repurchase? Yes, I recommend this moisturizer for those who have a combination to oily skin. It won't add up greasiness to your face. For those who have dry skin, again, it will take days for your dry patches to be gone.


 Disclaimer: The review was based on my personal experience and it does not reflect the view of the company and other people associated with this product. The review was not paid, not sponsored and not for advertisement. My personal experience with the product may be different from yours.

Comments

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm going to use this. But I don't know when to use this. Should i use this after using facial cleanser? Thanks!

    I have another concern. I use facial cleanser (morning and night). What soap should i use during my regular bath? Hahaha! I'm a bit lost. I just started my skin care method. Haha. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently using this by now I don't know if I was being breaking out by this product or from the Cetaphil cleanser. Still continue using this moisturizer and I didn't continue using useless Cetaphil dang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've read many reviews about this product and since I have combination skin, well why not give it a try. I just bought it yesterday, and today when I woke up I saw tiny papules in my face. Is this good? Or is it just releasing the extra oils in my face? I might as well take it some time and see the results after a few more days. Thank you for this review. I just hope that this product will change miracles to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo