Skip to main content

REVIEW FOR KJM CHEEK LIP STAIN







REVIEW FOR KJM CHEEK LIP STAIN


          Happy 28th of January pretty girls. First of all I would like to apologize for being absent for quite some time. I've been dealing with my professional career lately. But as promised, I will be doing an updated review for the KJM Cheek Lip Stain.
            I first learned about KJM Cheek Lip Stain through the beauty blogger Ms. Karen Liz Escobar. I  am following her on Instagram and I saw her pic wearing one of the shades. It was so nice on her, it looked so pigmented. Then I checked KJM All- Natural Cosmetics Page and I saw several positive feedback about it. I am not really used to applying Cheek and Lip Stains because I have the feeling that this type of make-up is best suited for super flawless,mestiza skin to show a natural blush and I prefer to use lipstick than lip tint because I hate the liquidy feeling. But then, there are moments I would love to look so natural even I am not super fair (my face is darker than my body huhu) so gave this a try. Cheek and Lip Stains  are also known for being long lasting so I really gave this a shot. One more thing is that these stains are organic. So, what's my verdict?



CHARACTERISTICS:

KJM Cheek Lip Stain was made of natural and organic ingredients. As indicated in the name, it can be used both for the lip and cheeks. It is also water-based and there is no significant fragrance for this make-up. This make-up is from Davao.

VARIETY:

What I love about KJM CHEEK LIP STAIN is that they have lots of shades to choose from. 



(Photo courtesy of KJM All-Natural)

I had the shade Fused and my niece got Girl Talk . I have tried both so I will be reviewing the two. Aside from Stains, they also have tinted lip balms. Isn't that great?


INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredients are : water, coloring, citric acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate


SIZE:

10 ml

PRICE:

The item is only P100.00 each but since this one is from Davao, shipping fee is P107.00 and if you'll pay at BDO you'll add P50.00 more. 


PACKAGING:

I got this around October of 2015 so the packaging is till the Black and White one which I find very classy. They changed the packaging which looks more better. As you can see below, the packaging is like a white glossy sticker so when you use the stain, it will mess up the packaging. 


APPLICATION:

KJM is a roll-on type of cheek lip stain so you can directly apply it on your cheeks or on your lips. But I used my fingers in applying this one because it tends to dry so fast. You need to blend it fast. I had a hard time applying it on my lips because all of the tint goes to the part that is dry. So exfoliate your lips first before using it. To add, it also settles on the inside part of my lips.


Fused on left and Girl Talk on Right



Just make sure you put an amount which is just enough for your lip or cheeks because you can see how pigmented they are.



Girl Talk on my Lips


Fused on my Lips


Fused and Girl Talk on my Cheeks. Sorry for the quality of the pic, but in person, Girl talk is really lighter than Fused. If you want it darker, just apply more. For the shade Fused, one tiny dot is enough.

PERFORMANCE:

It's so amazing when it comes to performance and longevity on my cheeks. As in! Hahaa more than 8 hours. It stays long and if you are using Cetaphil as your cleanser, it cannot be easily removed. It appears to be natural-looking even I am not so fair. 
For my lips, it doesn't stay that long because my lips tend to absorb the color. I don't know if my lips have the problem that time but I don't prefer this one for my lips.
I love the color pay-off of the shades. I did not have an itchy feeling or break-outs.. Thumbs up for being organic!


AVAILABILITY:

This is available at KJM All-Natural Cosmetics. Check out their Instagram Account. I bet they also have other re-sellers.


PROS:


-Performance and longevity on my cheeks! I love that it stays that long. The shades are nice and I didn't break-out.
-Price- for a cheek and lip tint, this is a good buy. Just order in bulk so the shipping fee would be "sulit" hehe
-A little goes a long way.
-Packaging- Very classy. It can be messy but I am glad they have a new packaging whick looks more classy.
-Ingredients and Characteristics-The fact that it is organic, I love it.
-Variety-lots of shades to choose from
-Availability- Although this is from Davao, the seller is available to answer your queries and the shipping is fast.


CONS:

-Performance on my lips- "buo-buo" on some parts and settles on the inside part of my lips Maybe their balm suits me better.
-Application- as usual, applying lip and cheek tint is so messy.


Repurchase? Yes for gift-giving. But for personal use, I think what I have right now is still enough because a little goes a long way. And as I have said, I am not a super fan of cheek lip stains but for this product, I'll still give this a thumbs up. I love this as a cheek stain but not as a lip stain. I recommend this to those who loves a natural-looking aura.


 Disclaimer: The review was based on my personal experience and it does not reflect the view of the company and other people associated with this product. The review was not paid, not sponsored and not for advertisement. My personal experience with the product may be different from yours.



Comments

  1. Hi Ms. Graxie... I read this review and I become interested because I'm into using cheek and lip stain/tints. I want to try it. How did you purchase the product? Thanks in advance. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi reenie rose.. thanks for reading.. Just like what I have posted in the availability section, I bought it through ig and viber, :) welcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ms. Reenie, if your just around QC check our online shop hugs&kisses.ph on IG and FB we are one of the reseller of KJM Cosmetics :)

    Hi Ms. Graxie, thanks for a good review :) this will help to promote are stains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this review Ms. Graxie.
    I am also a reseller of this product..calling people from the East Area (Pasig, Cainta, Marikina and Antipolo);)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ate ano po fb nyo or shop para po makabili ako. Salamat po

      Delete
    2. Hi sis, you may check their instagram account, KJM All-Natural Cosmetics. There are also re-sellers for this :)

      Delete
  5. Hello!! I purchased from a reseller lang. Not from KJM website, do you think wala namang gumagawa ng imitation nila so far? #paranoidproblems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi po.... marami na kasi silang re-sellers. So far sis wala pa akong naririnig na merong fake or what. Maybe you can ask the owner, sa instagram regarding authenticity of the product :) Thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo