Skip to main content

Bakit ako single? Part 2






The photo has nothing to do with my post, I just want to post it... and this is long..
Yes part 2 because part 1 was made 2 years ago... (Bakit ako single?)

My week won't end without the questions "Bakit wala ka pang boyfriend? Bakit ka single, pihikan ka ba, naku nahuhuli ka na.. ang matres mo... hahaha honestly, never naman ako nainis sa mga ganyang tanong... and thank God, never akong napressure or never kong nafeel magmadali...
Bakit ka single Grace?
What is matter? Matter is anything that occupies space and has mass. Yun po kaya ko sagutin... pero yaaaan? Haha.. I am 27, turning 28 four months from now... almost 5 years of being available.. bakit nga ba..
As the years go by, unti-unti ko naman narirealize why..

1. God's timing.
Wag na tayo lumayo. Yun naman talaga yun. More than the time reflected on your Patek Watch, God's time is sweeter.. 😊 baka hindi pa lang Niya talaga binibigay... and then ask yourself, "hinihingi ko ba?". For the past years I realized, I never really asked Him to give me one. Maybe because, after several years of jumping relationship to another , I enjoyed solitude.. It was just mga 2nd quarter this year I realized that Lord, yes this time I feel like I want to have one. Kasi sabi nila, when you pray, you have to be specific. Kung ano gusto mo, ipagpray mo. Then I told God, "Lord, hindi ko talaga alam ano gusto ko".. then He never failed to make me realize what I want through several circumstances. And the more I pray, the more I believe in His timing.

2. Chance.
Ayon nga sa isang writer, baka walang chance na maligawan. Sabi nga kasi niya, hindi pa rin open sa bansa natin na ang babae ang gumagawa ng first move. Mas madali sa lalaking single ang makahanap ng partner because pag meron syang nagustuhan, he can express it ng walang judgement masyado. Unlike kaming mga babae, if we want someone, yung kami talaga unang nagkagusto.. we have to pray na magustuhan din kami.. kung di ka gusto edi hindi para sayo.. pag sa lalaki yun, may chance syang ligawan yung girl, pag kami, idaan natin sa prayers hehe. Kidding aside, syempre masarap talaga yung pakiramdam na ikaw ang pine-pursue, hence, may agony of waiting.
Of course, madami akong natitipuhan, pero yun nga hanggang dun lang kasi hindi naman ako ang preference. At meron din naman mga ilan na nagpaparamdam din kahit papano, pero para kasi sa akin, hindi ko rin sila preference haha. Kanya-kanyang match lang talaga.

3. Trapped sa past?
Hindi naman. Actually my past relationships were treasured naman.. (not all haha). Wala naman ako trauma or anything. But syempre I believe I shouldn't repeat the mistakes I have done in the past or the poor choices I made. So with that I have the right to preserve myself. May kanya kanya ng buhay na ang mga exes ko and I believe hindi sila hindrance towards my happy love life to be.. but some of  my experiences with them made me more cautious with the choices I have to make.

4. Happy with my family
My family, especially my parents never made me feel that I have to long for other people's special attention. Kaya I feel so so blessed to have them . I am the baby girl. As in.. pampered talaga. And the whole family is happy. Kaya baka hindi ako feeling empty.
Though at some point, meron ako nafifeel na baka hindi sila maging ready or hindi nila maccept kung sinuman ang mapili ko kasi nga they know they could give everything to me; special attention, comfort, etc. And how sure are they na kaya pantayan or higitan ng kung sinumang lalaki ang ginagawa nila. I know it would be too challenging for "him" kung sakali. But then, walang hindi nasasagot ang prayers . Malay mo ang ibibigay ni Lord maging favorite son-in law nila hahaha. Malay natin diba 😊


5. "You are intimidating"
Several times ko na rin yan narinig. Maybe because of the way I look. Mukha talaga ako maldita. Sabi ko nga, for someone to appreciate me, he or she has to talk to me and get to know me . Someone also told me.."baguhin mo kasi look mo.." but this is me.. and I won't explain that any further hehe
Idagdag mo pa na I handle a position that gets people intimidated at times. Lalo na sa bansa natin. Filipino men tend to get intimidated with women who has better job than them. Siguro lang nowadays talagang more empowered lang ang women. Kaya "kuya" maging matapang ka lang 😁  hindi naman kami nangangain...

For now yan ang mga reasons haha. I know mahaba, at defensive 😁😁😁
Pero girl, if you are in the same situation as I am, just pray.. and improve yourself more. So when the time comes that He already answer your prayers, ready ka din.. and this is not just made for women.. for men na din.. ikaw? Single ka ba? Bakit nga ba?

P.S I enjoy waiting for His time because God is continuously making each day of my life so so wonderful.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo