Skip to main content

Review for EB Advance Blush Duo



Review for EB Advance Blush Duo




Wonderful night my dear girls. It was a long day and blogging is going to be my relaxation for tonight. I will share my review for the raved EB Advance Blush Duo. I am in the shade Baked Fig.

I have seen a lot of bloggers who raved about EB Advance blushes. One of the crowd's favorite is their single cheek blush in the shade Fig. I was able to try that and I loved it. I had already finished that and really enjoyed using it. I have a blush palette but I find it bulky especially for travelling. I told myself that I need a blusher that will fit inside a small pouch. I passed by and EB Advance makeup stall and looked for the single cheek blush Fig. Unfortunately, due to popular demand it was out of stock. I then happened to see a blush duo similar to what I was looking for. The Beauty Advisor told me that the shade Baked Fig is really similar to the Fig of single cheek blush. Good thing is that since it is a duo, it comes with a contour shade. But the best thing is it is just 130.00 that time.... ON SALE! Regular price of this is around 220.00 I think.Sorry guys it was just and intro hahaha.. If you still want to know more about this product, please keep on reading ...

  • CHARACTERISTICS and PACKAGING:

This blush duo is a blush and contour kit. It comes in a white plastic packaging with mirror and small brush inside. I do not prefer using the brush because it is small and a bit hard. I cannot also use the mirror because for me, it is not super clear. In front of the packaging, you will see an EB Advance logo. By the way for those who do not know, EB Advance is under EVER BILENA. On the bottom part, you will again see the logo and the name of the product which is BLUSH DUO and below it is the name of the shade. Also included there is the ingredients of the product. If you find yourself allergic to one of the ingredients mentioned, do not use it. Use at your own risk.You can also see the manufacturing date of the product, the size of the product which is 6.8 grams, the stock number and the batch number. By the way, this product comes in a box. Unfortunately, I have already thrown it away.


                                      



                                     





Also, for those who are not familiar, that can-like image; 24M means that you must discard the item 24 months after opening it.



                                         




                                         


  • SWATCHES
Blush on the left and contour on the right. Single swipe

                                   


Double swipe




                                    
For me, it is not super pigmented. But for a blush and contour, I prefer products that do not have high pigmentation. Why? It would be easier for me to control the amount of product to apply. 


With this product, I can already get the pigmentation I want with double swipe.



  •  APPLICATION

With this product, I use it on top of foundation and primer. For the contour, I love the shade. Not too orange, not too red. This is not so brown as well. With this shade, I have chiseled my face without looking so much contoured. As you can see on the pic, my right side (your left) looks thinner than my left side, (your right, not contoured)


                                                    


                                                      


                                                             


For the blush




                                                     

I love the shade as well. Mauvy kind of blush. Not too pink. It is rosy.




Both have matte finish.


                                                         



  • PERFORMANCE/LONGEVITY


This is the look of my face after almost 4 hours. As you can see, the product is still there on my cheeks. It has faded a bit but the product is still there.


                                                   




This is the look of my face after almost 8 hours. I did not retouch! the product is still there. So so amazing. It has faded a bit compared to the first application, but you can still see the product.



                                                          



PROS:

- Price is 130.00. Super affordable for a blush duo. Even it is on its regular price, the performance is good.

- I love the shade and the pigmentation; just enough.

- It lasts for a whole day.

- I did not have skin irritations.

- It fits my kikay kit for travelling.



CONS:

- I cannot use the brush because it is hard and too small. Same thing with the mirror since it is not to clear.



FINAL THOUGHTS:

I will give this product a THUMBS-UP. I love it!

Repurchase? Yes. I love the shades. 

Recommend? Yes. To those who are in a budget but wants a good contour and blusher

Have you tried this? Please share your thoughts below. Thanks 😊😊😊




DISCLAIMER:



The review was based on my personal experience and it does not reflect the view of the company and other people associated with the product. The review was not paid, not sponsored and not for advertisement. My personal experience with the product may be different from yours.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo