Skip to main content

Review for Pink Sugar Eye Candy Eye shadow Quad







Review for Pink Sugar Eye shadow Quad


Happy Valentine's Day girlies! I hope all of you had a good celebration of Valentine's.. Well me, I will blog.. hahaha no more questions. So for today, I will share to you my review for Pink Sugar Eyeshadow Quad. I have first watched this product from Ms. Anne Clutz then I checked the item on their physical store. So if you want to know my thoughts about tis product. Please keep on reading...


Pink Sugar is a local brand that sells different lines of make-up. They are almost new to the market. They are very remarkable for their good quality products. Eye shadow is one of their good must-haves. This is their newest line of eye shadow, an eye shadow quad. I got the shade COTTON CANDY. It comes with 2 shimmery shades, 1 matte shade and 1 satin shade (not so shimmery, not so matte, I don't know if it is the right term for it, lol). There are other variants, total of 3 variants. For the quad cotton candy, it comes with a champagne shade, a nude shade that can be used as a base or a transition color, a rose gold shade and a plum shade for eye contour. 


I bought the product for 399.00 at The SM Store, as you can see in the packaging. The product comes with a box wherein the name of the product was written. On the back portion, you can see the ingredients as well. For the main product, it comes in a black plastic packaging with Pink Sugar Logo. The size of the product is very small, just like an eyebrow palette. 





When you open the product, you will see the mirror and the applicator that comes with it. I am not a fan of this type of applicator. The eye shadow per pan is in rectangular shape.


At the back of the product you can see the Pink Sugar logo, the variant of the eye shadow quad, the directions and a caution. Net Weight is 8 grams, made in Taiwan and can be discarded 18 months after opening.



For the swatches please see pic below:



As you can see the pigmentation is really good. One swipe goodness. I am lovin' the shades..


As for the application, it is very easy to apply. You can really get the color that you want. I did not use any primer for it. Apologies for the not so blended eye shadow but you can see that the color payoff is so good. The rose gold shimmery shade is really good . You can really emphasize the glow in your eyes.









I just noticed that it is a bit powdery. But minimal fall-offs. 



After 4 hours, my eye make-up is still good. 






I retouched and it did not look cakey, still  looking good as new.



After more than 8 hours, I still have the product but noticed that the rose gold shimmer is not as pigmented as with the first application.



PROS:

- The pigmentation of the product is really good.
- I love the color pay-off.
-  The packaging is very girly yet very sleek, good for your kikay kits.
- It is small but with good size of mirror.
- Shades are wearable, even the shimmery ones.

CONS:

- A bit pricey for a make-up beginner but the quality is good,
- A bit powdery.
- I do not like a sponge applicator.


FINAL THOUGHTS:

I will give this product at THUMBS-UP!

I love the shades, the color pay-off and the pigmentation. I can use this daily , then add a little more then I can use this for night make-up.

Repurchase? No. I love it a lot but it will take time for me to finish it and knowing myself, I would experiment on trying other quads or palettes. But I am interested to try their other variants.

Recommend? Yes. For those who are minimalist. They can use this quad for day and night without the need to buy another palette just to separate a day and night make-up.

Thanks a lot for reading!


DISCLAIMER:



The review was based on my personal experience and it does not reflect the view of the company and other people associated with the product. The review was not paid, not sponsored and not for advertisement. My personal experience with the product may be different from yours.































Comments

  1. It always wonderful to read such story writing which includes advice & guides that relates to skin. Eyes are the most important organ that increases you beauty so it needs to be care with high
    importance. Grasya your eyes looks incredible & elegant in this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always wonderful to read such story writing which includes advice & guides that relates to skin
    UK Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo