Skip to main content

Ride or Die ! Make-up favorites I keep on using





RIDE OR DIE! MAKE-UP FAVORITES I KEEP ON USING


Hi girlies. Today, I will be doing my own version of Ride or Die. It was popularized in Youtube wherein beauty vloggers would be tagged to do their own. They would be featuring make-up items per make-up line that they keep on using even they have tried other brands. Those are the items that may have been their holy grail, favorites or can't live without. So if you are interested to know my holy grails, favorites, ride or die, please keep on reading.


PRIMER:

QUICK FX NO SHINE MATTIFIER


Price : 89.00-not sure if they were already marked-up
Verdict: I haven't tried any primer aside frome Maybelline Baby Skin and I just like this better, cheaper and better in oil control.

FOUNDATION:

LOREAL TRUE MATCH SUPER BLENDABLE FOUNDATION


Price: 600.00 but I got it for 300.00 during their 50% off sale

Verdict: I used to try the Loreal Liquid Foundation but this formulation is much better. Foundations of Loreal just help you find your true match. It is something that blends well into your skin. It's like your skin but better. Picture- perfect.

POWDER FOUNDATION:

LOREAL MAT MAGIQUE POWDER FOUNDATION


Price:499.00-REFILLS are 300.00
Verdict: I am in the shade Rose Ivory and this just always saves my day. If I got a wrong foundation shade, it balances and makes the finish better. I can use it alone and as a setting powder as well. It has oil control but not on a superb level.

CONCEALER:

NATURACTOR 


Price: 550
Verdict: This is my favorite because it really covers well. I can use this as a concealer and as a foundation. I have a separate review for this one so you may want to check it out.

EYEBROW PENCIL

NATURE REPUBLIC BROW PENCIL


Price: Between 150-175
Verdict: This is really easy to glide and the the shade is not grayish nor reddish.

I used the product on the photo below together with a brow mascara.


MASCARA:

HEROINE MAKE LONG AND CURL MASCARA ADVANCED FILM AND MAYBELLINE THE FALSIES


Price: Heroine Make- 750 at Maisie Apparel (instagram)
Maybelline- 429.75 but I got it less than 400 during sale

Verdict:Heroine Make- Do you want a superb long lashes in one swipe, try this one. I have the advanced film variant which is much easier to be removed. If you want a separate review for this product please tell me so.

Maybelline- Voluminous lashes that people would think you are wearing falsies.

Sometimes I combine them.

BROW MASCARA: 

MAYBELLINE BROW MASCARA



PRICE: 349.75 but I got this for less than 200 during sale

Verdict: It lightens the shade of my brows which brightens up my face. The wand is very nice plus it doesn't have shimmers.

EYELINER:

ESSENCE LONG LASTING EYE PENCIL



Price: 179.75 but I got it at 100.00 during sale

Verdict: I love that even it is a pencil-type, retractable, it is very pigmented and it looks like I am a wearing a liquid or a gel liner.


The product stays even when smudged


BLUSHER:

EB ADVANCE BLUSH-ON 
IN FIG

Price: Around 179.75
Verdict:I love this shade, not too pink,not too brown, just perfect for that mauve look.

CONTOUR:

SANSAN EYESHADOW DEEP EARTH BROWN


Price: Less than 70.00

Verdict: It is an eye shadow but it has the perfect shade for contouring.

HIGHLIGHTER:

ESSENCE METAL GLAM EYESHADOW AND SHAWILL DAZZLING CRYSTAL EYESHADOW


Price: Essence- I got it for  50.00 during sale and sorry I didn't get the original price
Shawill- 148.00

Verdict:  Again they are eyeshadows and they are so perfect for highlighting. Look at the pigments below. On top is shawill and below is essence.



I don't know if you can see it but I used the essence product on my cheeks on the above photo. Nice nice hehe


LIPPIES:

SLEEK MATTE ME IN BIRTHDAY SUIT AND EVER BILENA IN MAUVEY



Price: Sleek Matte Me-450.00
Ever Bilena- 165.00

Verdict: These are the perfect nude shades for everyone. If you want a perfect matte lippy, go for Sleek and if you want a soft matte lipstick, go for EB.

OIL CONTROL SHEET:

GATSBY OIL CONTROL SHEET



Price: 119.75 
Verdict: Oh I love how it absorbs my oil and it just satisfies me.

So that's it girlies. I do not have an entry for eye shadows because I do not have my favorite yet. But please do feel free to place your comments below and tell me your holy grails. Stay beautiful. :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo