Skip to main content

Pink Sugar Our Lil' Secret Concealer : My Favorite Concealer







                              PINK SUGAR OUR LIL' SECRET CONCEALER


Wonderful 7th day of December my dearest beauty blog-readers. This morning I will be sharing with you my review about the famous concealer this season. It just came out of the market few months ago under the brand Pink Sugar. Pink Sugar is one of the newest make-up brand in the country that offers BB Cream, Powder Foundation, Eyeliners, Eye shadow palettes, lipsticks, blushers, highlighters, lip tints and of course concealers. I have read several good reviews for this product so  I was so excited in giving it a try. I have tried different types of concealer but so far this is the best. Find out why .Happy reading :)


So here's the verdict :

 CHARACTERISTICS:

● Pink Sugar Our Lil' Secret Concealer is a liquid type concealer that says to give Full Coverage with Vitamin A, C, E and Aloe Vera,

 ●The consistency is very thick and it dries real fast.
● It is very pigmented.
● I think it is almost fragrance-free, I just smell a hint of powdery scent.



 VARIETY:

● This concealer has 4 shades; Light, Light Medium, Medium and Medium Deep. Finding the shade was a bit tricky for me. Since I have an acidic skin, I am very careful in choosing shades.

                                                 
                                 After blending on my wrist

At home, I blended it on my wrist and the shade blends well. I cannot test it properly at the mall because I was so confused in getting Light Medium or Medium. The Beauty Consultant from VMV Hypoallergenics made me more confused. Pink Sugar's Beauty Consultant was not there so she was the one who entertained me. She was insisting that I should get the Medium shade but I know how acidic I am so I still chose Light Medium.

My problem was since my face is darker than my wrist, for sure this shade is lighter on my face. Maybe the beauty consultant was right,  So on my mind, I'll just use this as a highlighter, But after a few seconds, I noticed that it oxidized as seen below.


And I realized again, that since my face is darker than my wrist, this shade is perfect for me. For those who are acidic like me, make sure to choose a shade lighter than your usual shade. Trust your knowledge about your skin tone hehe.
                                                 

 INGREDIENTS :


Active ingredients are Vitamin A, C , E and Aloe Vera

PRICE:

 ●299.00

 SIZE:

●13 g /.46 oz

 PACKAGING:

 ●It is a tube-type of concealer that has a very nice tip where the product comes out.




APPLICATION:

● According to the directions, apply under the eye or on the other uneven spots on the face. I just use my fingers for blending this product because it dries real fast. Just a tip, after putting the product in a particular area, blend it fast. Because if not, you can no longer blend it.

● A little goes a long way.
● It has a very matte finish. I set it with powder.




           See how it looks like on my under eyes. Forgive the unblended brows

 PERFORMANCE/LONGEVITY:

● It is a concealer by its name and it lives to its name. As in! It gives a full coverage with very flawless finish. It doesn't cake even when blended with a foundation. It did well in covering my dark circles and brightened my eye area. For the blemishes, make sure the product is blended well for better coverage.  I do not use this much on my dark spots. I am more concerned on my under eye area. It didn't crease.
● It lasted on me the whole day. ( whole day for me means 8 to 12 hours, or even more than that  )
● Doesn't transfer when blotted.


 AVAILABILITY:

● Available in Pink Sugar Counters. I got mine from SM.

 ♥PROS:
-Superb Coverage! I so love
- Matte Finish, I want a foundation this matte
- Price is good enough for the performance, and the size would last for a long because a little goes a long way.
- Doesn't crease
- Available in Pink Sugar Beauty Counters
- Packaging is travel-friendly.


 ★CONS:
- Blending! it dries so fast.
- Shade selection. Kinda confusing. I found the right shade but some might find it tricky too.

Repurchase? Definitely Yes. This is my favorite concealer now,

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Disclaimer: The review was based on my personal experience and it does not reflect the view of the company and other people associated with this product. The review was not paid, not sponsored and not for advertisement. My personal experience with the product may be different from yours.

Comments

  1. Hi guys.. please feel free to place your comments here.. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it cause you break outs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ms anne lim.. I didn't break-out.. well maybe because I don't use a lot on my face since I have said I use it mainly on my under eyes.. :) thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. to add, on the parts of my face I applied this concealer, I never experienced any skin iritation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to add, on the parts of my face I applied this concealer, I never experienced any skin iritation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e

Review for Naturactor Cover Face

Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?  Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :  CHARACTERISTICS: ● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.  ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation. ●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.  VARIETY: ● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown belo