Skip to main content

Review for Naturactor Cover Face







Beautiful day ladies! Today I will be reviewing my favorite foundation this season. Yes, for this season because I tend to change foundation. For those who are asking, this is the same review posted in my FB Page but I just did some revision with the format and with the wordings as well. Why am I so into this foundation?

 Do I love this product? Let us see. So here's the verdict :

 CHARACTERISTICS:

● Naturactor is a make-up from Japan and I love Japan make-ups. It was named Naturactor Cover Face since it is really a concealer but because of its good coverage, it can be used as a foundation.


 ●The texture is velvety, and is a cream-type of foundation.
●It smells like an “oldies make-up”. What I meant was the scent of the make-up before of our grandmoms has quite difference with today’s fragranced make-up. If you are sensitive with the smell of a make-up, this may be an issue.

 VARIETY:

● Cover face has 5 shades, but there are also other variants as shown below.


 Looking at the pot of the concealer foundy, it really looks dark but when you apply it, the darkest shade seems light.It looks dark because it's pigmented. Meaning, a little goes a long way. I am actually using the darkest shade but it's still kinda light at first but I am a bit acidic so it matches my face. If you prefer a darker shade other than 151, just pick 151 and apply a darker setting powder. Choosing a proper shade is my problem. I bought tons of foundation but only few satisfied me. Most of the time, foundations tend to darken on me since I have acidic skin. I know I should buy a shade lighter but still, I end up wasting money because it's still not good on my face. But 151 is really good on me.

 INGREDIENTS :

 ●Active ingredients are: Jojoba oil, tocopherol and mica

PRICE:

 ●550.00 (different sellers, different price)

 SIZE: ●around 20 g

 PACKAGING:

 ●It is sold in a box in which all the information about the product was written but it is made in Japan so you must know how to read and understand Nihongo.
 ●The main product is in a small white pot, very travel-friendly.
● It doesn’t have a sponge or a mirror.

 APPLICATION:

●I use a flat top brush when applying this one because it blends well but if you want, you may use a blending sponge for this .It is very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. I usually use 1 layer for a normal day and 2 layers for occasions.
 ●It has a semi-matte finish, more on a dewy finish but a primer helps to your look more mattified. It gives a full coverage.
 ● I use a translucent powder for this foundation.

 PERFORMANCE/LONGEVITY:

● I really love the finish of this foundation. I look so flawless. I feel like I have a new skin but it doesn’t look like I have a mask. It gave me more confidence. But since it is not really matte, expect that you will oil up after 3 hours especially if you did not set with an oil-control powder. But with a good primer and a good setting powder, it can last up to 5 to 6 hours without blotting. Just make sure that you will use a good setting powder because it tends to cake. After blotting, the foundation transfers but I still have something left on my face. Just retouch! Well for me it lasted up to 8 hours at max. Maybe because this foundation is for normal to combination skin but not for the super oily ones.
●Did I break-out?: surprisingly, I didn't. That is why I love it.My face is so sensitive. I can't use any foundation in the market because my skin tends to break-out. Another reason why I have a hard-time picking the right foundation is because I have acne-prone skin. Wrong foundation, zits would pop-out. So far, for 9 months, I do not have a problem on my skin yet.




 AVAILABILITY:

●I bought this one at “ naturactoronlineshop “on ig. They have fast transaction. Ms. April Lopez is the seller and she would really answer your queries. She'll also help you find the right shade for you. There are many sellers for this one but she is my favorite seller for naturactor. Beware of fake naturactor.

 ♥PROS:
-with any tool you are comfortable in using, you may use with this one. -travel-friendly packaging. -20 g is too much but a little goes a long way, I’ve been using this for 9 months and it’s still half-full. Ms April told me that it may last for 18 months.
 - It didn’t break me out.
 - For something that goes a long way, the price is good enough. -
The coverage is full, I felt flawless. Superb!

 ★CONS: -It needs an oil-control setting powder because if not, you will oil-up after 3 hours if you really have oily skin. -Sometimes it appears cakey on me so I have to choose a better setting powder 

Repurchase? Yes.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Disclaimer: The review was based on my personal experience and it does not reflect the view of the company and other people associated with this product. The review was not paid, not sponsored and not for advertisement. My personal experience with the product may be different from yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer

REVIEW FOR CELETEQUE HYDRATION FACIAL MOISTURIZER First of all, thanks for giving Grasya's Diary a sight. Today, I will be giving you an updated review for Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer.  I used to have oily skin, but due to some topical treatments and cleansers, I got a combination skin after. There were dry patches after weeks of using my creams so I asked my derma if I can use a moisturizer. She told me I can but I just need to put  on to dry patches in order for me not to have an oily face again. I was  confused with her statement because I know that even you have an oily skin, you must still use a moisturizer, just pick a water-based then.  So I still use it for the whole face hehe. I was using Myra-E before but I feel it's kinda heavy on my face so I tried this Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer.  Again, to reiterate, can we use Moisturizer even we have oily skin? Yes. Oil is different from moisture. Sometimes our skin tends to oil-up because it needs mo

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer

Smashbox Photo finish Primer versus Benefit Porefessional Primer   First of all, Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day... Hahaha... Yes blogging is back; it was never gone. I was just too focused with my corporate job but I am here now... and we will keep the ball rollin' So today, I will be reviewing 2 primers; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessional Primer. It would be a comparison review. But let me define what a Primer is. Primer is a product applied on the face prior to foundation to ensure that the surface or canvass will be smooth, poreless, refined and sometimes used to prolong the staying power of the foundation; as it also can control oil. Imagine painting your wall? We use primer first before the paint right? Same thing on our face. There are difderent types of primers but today I will just focus on the 2 mentioned brands; Smashbox and Benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe those brands are part of the high-e